EyeCandy Logo

© 2015 eyecandyjournal

Emma Watson as Belle OR The Best Reincarnation of Hermione Ever

By Larissa Gonzalez

Emma Watson

It has been confirmed that Emma Watson has been cast as Belle in the upcoming live action remake of Beauty and the Beast and can I just say YAAASS. Ever since Watson’s first role as our beloved Hermione Granger I have been itching for her to get into a role where she can take on that book smart heroine we know and love. The thought of Watson in that blue dress singing on the hills of France with a book in her hand has me squealing with joy. I see an alternate version of the Hermione character, growing up in a rural town in France, and finding love in this hairy beast from the woods. Also it’s said the movie will be a musical (of course) and I believe our Emma will have a beautiful and enchanting voice that will bring the academy to its knees or something along those lines. I for one will be waiting eagerly for this film, set for a 2016 release, and I will be waiting not so patiently for the trailer to surface in the next year or so and finally see Watson in a role she was born to play. Watson is the only confirmed actress of the film so far, so the question remains: Who will be her Beast?